Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Use a Craft CD or a Papercraft Kit


Hi, welcome to my blog, thanks for visiting me. It is an
exciting time for me in blogland at present. Two weeks ago 
I started a new Challenge Blog  - Back to Basics and Beyond. 
We have had a wonderful welcome and response, so 
after taking many deep breaths it seems it could be okay.
The Design Team will be doing their best to encourage new
crafters and experienced crafters to pay us a visit. 
****
Today is the start of a new challenge
#2 Use a Craft CD or a Papercraft Kit to create a card.
Please check out the blog, to see what we are up to and 
to see the inspiration from the DT. 
My card is based on a Kraft card, the pink background
paper is from a 12" sq paper pad from The Works,
The decoupaged image was printed from a CD -
Issue #2 of Crafter's Companion - Angelica and Friends.
The sentiment is by Honey Doo stamps.
Decorated with a ribbon and gems. 
I'd love to see you visiting the blog, thanks for 
calling in to see me. 

4 comments:

  1. Love it, like Jane's a great follow on from the matting and layering challenge only using a CD this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and beautiful image,

    ReplyDelete