Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Colour on Coloured Card

Hello again, thanks for your visit. Today at MTTC
My Time to Craft we are starting a new challenge 
Colour on Coloured Card
Please check out the blog to see the detail and the 
inspiration from the Design Team.
I used Kraft card, which I do enjoy working with.
I stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder 
on the background with part of the stamp and on the
main panel with two stamps from a set called
Eastern Grasses by Elusive Images (Now Chocolate Baroque).
I painted parts of the stamp with yellow and green Sparkle pens. 
I hope you have a go and I will see you on the blog. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the white eb powder on kraft, Caz. I never thought of coloring with sparkle pens!! Your sponging around the sides is so pretty! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete