Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

Use Ribbon, Twine or Lace (Christmas)


Hello,I have some fantastic news, I have been invited to join
the amazing Design Team at Winter Wonderland. 
I do enjoy making Christmas cards, so am greatly looking forward
tho this new adventure. 
I am a member of the Snowflake team and the challenge for the 
next two weeks is to
Use Ribbon, Twine or Lace.
Our thanks to our sponsors for the fabulous prize on offer.

£10 Voucher for On-line Store.


Please take a look at the blog, and see the great ideas from the DT.
For my card, the main stamp is Christmas Hoot by Woodware Stamps.
Coloured this with Promarkers.
The papers are from Creative Crafting World - Christmas Mix-It Up,
The ribbons and button are from my stash.
The small tags are LOTV Christmas sentiment tags. 
Have fun, please remember your card must be for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment